Saturday, November 13, 2021
UScA Judge Nathaniel Roque
Helper: Mario Erazo
Track Layer: Doug Bryant
Trial Secretary: Denise Scelsi
Titles offered: BH-VT ($85) IGP1-3, GPr1-3, UPr1-3. ($135).
Non-UScA Members add $50. No refunds.
Time: 7:00 a.m. Tracking (Dirt). Tracking is subject to change depending on availability.
Entries Open: October 15, 2021
Entries Close November 3, 2021. All trial entries/fees are due to the trial secretary on or before November 3, 2021. Entries will be submitted electrically. It is the sole responsibility of each participant to complete the online entry form and submit the required fees and a copy of their UScA membership card. Entry is confirmed after payment is received.
Obedience and Protection will follow tracking. We anticipate starting the remaining phases at approximately 10:00 AM. The field is located west of 23141 Moulton Parkway (look for signs), and is approximately 700 yards from the above address (left side). This is a private field, no access is granted on a non-club day. Participants may practice training on the field on November 9, 2021, the Tuesday prior to the trial. Training commences at 8:00 am.
1. Please include of a copy of your membership card with entry and bring your original card with you.
2. Don’t forget your scorebooks. Only 1 scorebook per dog. No bonds for non-UScA members.
3. Non-UScA will be assessed a processing fee of $50.00 in addition to the entry fee.
4. Please park in designated areas and pick up after your dog. Bring Shade and water for your dogs.
5. Entries are limited. Send your entry in as early as possible.
6. Covid 19 protocols will be in place. Please practice social distancing.
7. LAW-K9 reserves the right to change the schedule and times as necessary.